About Me

Rebel without a cause!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Another I told u so!

Now this is an I told you so, I really dont have any fun saying. India lost against SL and, unless the formidable Bangladeshis screw up big time, it looks like the picture posted here was prescient.

Well, I guess it is time to reflect for all concerned including Sunny Gavaskar! It would take a lot of guts for the Cricket board not to have some head rolling. For who come up with that concept anyways. Unless Chappell or Dravid resign by themselves, they should be kept on and the team should be rebuilt.

I also wonder how much the murder of Bob Woolmer played on the minds of the cricketers. It does seem prima facie that Woolmer was killed because someone was really pissed off with Pakistan teams exit out of the World Cup. Such an unnatural action suggests lot of juicy conspiracy theories. The Indian team might also be playing with this thought at the back of their minds.

No comments: