About Me

Rebel without a cause!

Friday, November 07, 2008

Cheating

Reading this post on the Overcoming Bias blog, I had the itch to comment the following joke that I had read just a little while ago. I managed to overcome my temptation to burst into a serious scientific discussion but I can atleast torture the few eyeballs this blog recieves :P

Friendship between women: A woman didn't come home one night. 
The next day she told her husband that she had slept over at a friends's house. 
The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew anything about it. 

Friendship between men: A man didn't come home one night. 
The next day he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's house. 
The woman called her husband's 10 best friends. 
8 of them confirmed he had slept over and two claimed that he was still there.

No comments: