About Me

Rebel without a cause!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Life

Via Rational Fool, this story of facing adversity with courage and also just one of the many such cases that might be happening around the world.

I am also reproducing the most beautiful lines here-


"I'm optimistic and have taken up my life as a challenge, after all what is life, it is a challenge and we should meet it and not loose hope and sit depressed. I hope to start my graduation all over again, once I get well and believe there is no age for completing studies and if due to certain circumstances one can't complete studies, one can start all over again once the circumstances improve. There is no end to learning and it is up to us to gain as much knowledge as possible and utilize the knowledge and every moment of our life and in the process if possible contribute something to this Wonderful World of which we are but an infinitesimally small part. Since we have been granted only a single lifetime, we should utilize every moment of it."

2 comments:

Raza Rumi said...

Beautiful lives indeed - thanks for posting

can you please change the my blog's link to www.razarumi.com

milieu said...

Thanks for the comment.
Sorry for not having fixed the link earlier. I have been blogging very less these days.